Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jacquie Lawson's E-cards

Today I thought that I would talk about Jacquie Lawson, for those of you that don't know Jacquie, she is a great graphic designer who started out as an illustrator. She boasts more than twenty years experience working  in freelance  design, drawing & painting. In 2000 she created her first E-card & sent it out to her friends who then sent it to their friends so within a few weeks she received hundreds of E-mails from all over the world.  

In 2001 Jacquie Lawson created a web site to showcase her work, so for any of you out there that have missed the post for friends birthdays anniversary's etc, (like I do some times) or even want to send a "thinking of you" E-card I think they are great, my friends love them, the cost is only $12.00 US for a year's subscription or you can just purchase one for a few dollars.

Hope you enjoy Jacquie Lawson as much as I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment