Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shopping Sensation


My blogging friends, I am so sorry that I have not had chance to catch up with you all this last week; its been a bit busy.

I am getting ready for a shopping sensation with the lovely Sandra from Momi, who is a new gift business that will be opening soon at my local shopping centre. As I am on-line & we love each other's products (no competition) we thought we would join forces for the day to have a big business launch. Can't think of many better ways to spend the day than sipping champagne & taking in the breath taking ocean views,while purchasing exquisite gifts & home wear.

Will let you know how the day went!!

The gorgeous invitation was designed by the creative talents of Fig & willow, Thanks you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment