Monday, October 12, 2009

I am back!!

Hi guys so sorry I have been away for ages and not an explanation? After making all my beach bags, aprons cushion ordered loads of made in Australia & Organic homemade products, ect I hired a shopping cart in my local shopping mall to promote The Feathered Nest products I make & sorce.

Well it was very demanding this retail life of mine I stepped into, long hours, then family to look after too, something had to go & it was my blog, which I so wish I had not I hope I can entise you all back again if not I don't blame you (Hee).


I found this lovely spa in UK I so wish I could go to & re charge my batteries or even create a room for myself what do you think? I love it!! I wouldn't mind one of those pods to just laze in when given the chance!!

I wish I had bookmarked it as I forgot the name of the place (silly me)!! I feel relaxed just looking at the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment