Friday, June 18, 2010

Benjamin Fabric


                                         
Fabric

This gorgeous fabric is from Harry Harry, a fabulous fabric supplier in QLD.   I sourced it for a client who wanted a notice board making for her guest bedroom.   The brief was green and red fabric; after going through a few colour sample's & styles we decided on this design.  

                                                    


Embellishments to dress the board are red flowers with a red glitzy smaller flower on top. It's been featured on Harry Harry's blog spot thanks so much.


                                         
Finished Board

I like to try & create a different effect with the crossing of the ribbons so I can show off the fabric better.   I tried not to hide the centre bird.   This fabric can be purchased in different colour schemes & it has a width of 240cm.
I do custom made boards, so if any one is interested please feel free to contact me info@thefeatherednest.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment