Monday, July 19, 2010

House

1 Burdikin 2 Hooked on houses 3 & 4 Unknown 5 & 6 Realtor.com


Just thought I would show you some of my favourite propertys I love.  No: 1 Burdikin from Garth Chapman and I hope to one day build it; but wow one step at a time. 2 Hooked on houses is inspiring & you can get carried away looking at all those gorgeous homes, 3 & 4 I have gone through my notes to see where I got these pictures from & to no avail so apologies for not crediting, & finaly 5 & 6 all from the USA; now for some of those homes you need to be a movie star I feel but enjoyed having a peek.

So after plowing through heaps of plans, too many builders to mention, we have finally got our plans drawn up (I'm so excited) & we are in the final stages of gaining council approval; a long 6 weeks I can tell you.   Fingers crossed the soil (had to build up the front of our block due to a slight slope) & footings should all be started by the end of the week.

Will love to share this experience with you so hope you follow & enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment